Monday, October 29, 2007

Our future plans!

Hello all--sorry I have not posted in a long time--I will try to correct that in the future! Anyway for everyone who has not heard, I am stepping down as Pastor of Bethany Lutheran Church, effective in December 2007. We will continue to stay in the parsonage until next summer when we hope to begin a new chapter of our lives and ministry. I have applied to five different Chaplaincy programs in order to earn my certification as a Hospital Chaplain. After about a year's residency, I hope to be working as a hospital chaplain. Many changes will be coming to our lives and I ask all of you who read this to pray for us as God leads us into uncharted waters.

As before and from now on,
Peace and Love and Blessings,
Tom, Shelly, and Breianna

No comments: